Vacancie: Credit Collection Professional
At CMA, a Credit Collection Professional is someone who first and foremost has strong basic communication and administrative skills.From that basis, we set off to help you grow in your role after thorough training.
A role in which cases, customers and debtors are not just numbers.You know them, know what you are doing, know what steps to take and when, and how to keep close track of everything.
In your communication, you learn to strike the right balance between talking and listening.A healthy dose of empathy coupled with an assertive, human approach will also help you achieve results effectively.
You will join one of our dynamic teams within the amicable collection process, which involves a number of different sub-tasks. Everything always starts with a proper analysis of each case: you carry out a full input, check for accuracy and look for any missing data.
Together with your team, you then set priorities in terms of actions (phoning, emailing, sending letters, etc.). You are creative in your approach in terms of fast and correct handling in line with the legislation and customer-specific processes.As a team, you share responsibility for the customer portfolio.
On the telephone you think along with your opposite number and adapt to the level of the conversation.
You formulate the best possible solution based on the financial situation of the debtor and the case.
You confirm the agreements reached in writing, complete the files correctly and closely monitor the agreements with the customer
You build a relationship of trust with your customers and colleagues: you report and inform on progress, and offer advice to achieve faster and/or better results.
- You have fluent written and spoken Dutch and French.
- Experience of credit management or collection work is an advantage, but certainly not essential.
- You work quickly and accurately: you are focused on results and details.
- You are stress-resistant and think proactively about solutions and alternatives.
- You are articulate, assertive and a go-getter.You have a respectful, correct approach with an eye for the situation of both customer and debtor.
- You are flexible
- when it comes to distributing and prioritising tasks.
What we offer
- A team of well-matched, dynamic personalities who will always support you where needed.
- A great working environment where your personal development, training and involvement are fostered in many different ways.
- A fascinating job with variety, challenge and lots of social contact.
- We are free on Friday afternoons from 3 pm.
- A more than competitive salary supplemented by all kinds of fringe benefits plus a collective bonus scheme.
Place of employment
Driehoekstraat 18, 9320 Erembodegem